Webinar Alert: Supply Chain Management – New Age Awaits!
Learn about the paradigm shift that will take place in the supply chain management space
With manufacturing plants reopening post lockdown, the supply chains as well resume the duty. However, this has been a tough period but also a learning curve. What was the biggest learning lesson in this situation? What paradigm shift it will bring in the supply chains & warehousing? How do supply chain heads look at the entire gamut of chain - from sourcing to delivery of the product? Let’s talk about it.
Date: May 15, 12 Noon
Topics covered! Still, there are several restrictions on the import & export of goods. In this case how do you look at sourcing your material which earlier was imported?
· When there sense disbelief is growing in the international market. Is the localisation way forward?
· How do you plan to fasten delivery of export orders once the restrictions are lifted over international trade?
· How will technology help in the post lockdown situation? Are you in the favour of making investment in new technologies like automation, digitalisation, etc?
· How do you see demand for warehousing technologies changing? What kind of technology adoption are we expecting in coming months?
· What is the biggest lesson that you have learnt from the pandemic situation?
Senthil Kumar KK, National Manager - Supply Chain Transformation, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages
Prof. R. Jayaraman, Operations and Supply Chain Management at Bhavan's SPJIMR (S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research)
Milan Thakkar, CEO, Walplast India
Vipul Aggarwal, AVP – Supply Chain, Havells India