Software to help fuel productivity in machining centres & grinding machines
Ace Manufacturing Intelligence Technology – Ace Micromatic Group’s software company – has been at the forefront of bringing the power of automated IT solutions and IoT to manufacturing. Their products synergise their deep manufacturing domain and IT expertise. Products like TPM-Trak, MachineConnect and others are currently in use at 100s of corporates, Tier-1s and SMEs. These products empower industries to improve their OEE and profits significantly, and also help automate key business processes by collecting, analysing and using real-time manufacturing data.
MachineConnect, in particular, helps in driving better production, machine uptime, and, therefore, profits. It assists in acquiring rich, accurate production data without any operator involvement, over LAN, directly from the machine control. One can access machine data from one’s network or directly from one’s mobile. The result is faster, precise machine maintenance, using inbuilt breakdown, preventive and predictive maintenance workflows. All data acquisition from machines is 100% Plug and Play. No additional hardware or operator involvement is required at the machine.
MachineConnect has already been active on Ace designers’ Turning Centres. It was recently also launched on AMS Machining Centres and Micromatic Grinding Technologies-Grinding Machines. L Krishnan, CEO, TaeguTec India, and Chandra Mouli, CEO, Starrag India, graciously inaugurated MachineConnect at IMTEX 2017.
Key Features of MachineConnect:
• Automated capture of machine stoppages, to reduce operational losses
• Actionable production analytics, to drive operational efficiency
• Extremely intuitive, easy to use interface
• Automated collection of accurate, rich production data and machine parameters
• Faster, precise machine maintenance, using inbuilt breakdown, preventive and predictive maintenance workflows
• Software ‘Black-box’ for machine parameters (feed, speed, power, RPM…) and operation history, for analysing machine performance, or accidents
• Remotely compare and transfer CNC programmes – ensure error-free production
• Power Calculator – check the limits of available machine power to produce parts based on user inputs
• Online machine manuals for easy access to maintenance personnel.